YUZÈ - Yuzu Soy Wax Candle
Pickup currently unavailable
Middle Notes: Nutmeg & Water Lily
Base Notes: Sandalwood & Cedar
Fragrance Intensity: Moderate
Burns up to 75hours.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
How To Use
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to about 0.3cm before each burn. For wooden wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (A nail clipper does the trick too!).
3. Do not burn the candle for more than 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - Jar may be warm!
4. Never leave a burning candle unattended, within reach of toddlers and pets, or close to any flammable items like curtains and books.
5. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when approximately 1cm of wax remains.